Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 2010 schedule

Featured Replies

at Patriots

Ravens

at Panthers

at Browns

Buccaneers

bye

 

at Falcons

Dolphins

Steelers (MNF)

at Colts

Bills

at Jets (NFL Network Thursday Night Thanksgiving)

Saints

at Steelers

Browns

Chargers (NBC Sunday Night)

at Ravens

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2010 right?

They will be lucky to win 6 games.

  • Author
2010 right?

 

lol

 

Yeah, if a mod could correct that for me. :thumb:

 

Monday Night against the Steelers, yeah, I just might have to go to the game.

 

Bengals do get some primetime love this year.

They will be lucky to win 6 games.

 

I believe we heard this same thing last year, except it was only four games.

I believe we heard this same thing last year, except it was only four games.

 

Last year they played OAK, DET, KC, CHI. This year they play Miami, SD, NO, Indy, NE. World of a difference.

Last year they played OAK, DET, KC, CHI. This year they play Miami, SD, NO, Indy, NE. World of a difference.

 

Very true. However as long as they Bengals can stay relatively health this year unlike last year. Then I think they have a good enough team where they could still do well against this tough schedule. The Bengals have a top 5 defense, and an offense that should be better this year. It should be a fun year.

If I can find a teaching job up in the NKY area, I think I will be buying season tickets this year.

Very true. However as long as they Bengals can stay relatively health this year unlike last year. Then I think they have a good enough team where they could still do well against this tough schedule. The Bengals have a top 5 defense, and an offense that should be better this year. It should be a fun year.

 

I sure hope so, but that is a brutal schedule.

I sure hope so, but that is a brutal schedule.

 

Except for two games. Everyone else in our division has the same tough schedule. So I like our chances just as much as theirs.

Rated the 4th toughest and the Texans has the #1 toughest. Steelers #21, Browns #10 and the Ravens #12. We had better get better.

Edit.

Edited by futurecoach

I don't understand how the NFL makes their schedule. Shouldn't the defending champ get the easiest and so on down the line?

The road schedule looks brutal. I had heard the Bengals would open the season @NYJ, but I guess the NFL didn't want to have the Bengals losing three straight to the same opponent.

It's possible this team could go 1-6, but I'm holding out hope that our defense is legit.

 

I'll know more after the draft. I was pumped about the season following last year's draft.

 

At first glance, it's a brutal schedule. But, if we can win inside our division again, we can make the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.