April 16, 201016 yr True. It might be a bottom feeding scrub that only won the regular season in a crappy conference. Those teams will fill out the spots from 21-24 on the seed lines. Care to try again???
April 16, 201016 yr GT do you see any way or anything that could happen that would halt this full steam ahead plan?
April 16, 201016 yr GT do you see any way or anything that could happen that would halt this full steam ahead plan? It's happening and almost certainly next year...
April 16, 201016 yr It's happening and almost certainly next year... The 2010-11 season or the 2011-12 season?
April 16, 201016 yr Those teams will fill out the spots from 21-24 on the seed lines. Care to try again??? It could be quite interesting. One one hand you may get a mid major that that is decent team that missed the 64, ie; a Dayton, or a # 1 seed may get a not so good team from a power conference, ie; a North Carolina or UC. Hindsight's 20/20 but that mid-major may be the one to take down a 1 seed.
April 16, 201016 yr It could be quite interesting. One one hand you may get a mid major that that is decent team that missed the 64, ie; a Dayton, or a # 1 seed may get a not so good team from a power conference, ie; a North Carolina or UC. Hindsight's 20/20 but that mid-major may be the one to take down a 1 seed. Right :puke:
April 16, 201016 yr Very insightful:lol: I already said this is a money grab, but I do believe it will diminsh the regular season games. Are you going to pay big money to watch UK play Auburn live or maybe watch it on tv? And really isn't UK in the tournament already next year? Seriously-all you are playing for is seeding, and the NCAA tournament will get interesting around the final 16 teams left.
April 16, 201016 yr I already said this is a money grab, but I do believe it will diminsh the regular season games. Are you going to pay big money to watch UK play Auburn live or maybe watch it on tv? And really isn't UK in the tournament already next year? Seriously-all you are playing for is seeding, and the NCAA tournament will get interesting around the final 16 teams left. I agree with the that. I do think the new format will lead to a slightly increased possibilty that a 1 seed go down in their 1st game. Do I like the proposal? Not really.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.