Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nike Hoops Summit

Featured Replies

The Nike Hoop Summit should be starting anytime. It is set to start at 7:00 pm from Portland, and Fox Sports Net is supposed to be broadcasting live. My Channel listings has it starting at 11:00 pm on FSN South. This will give Kentucky fans their first real look at Enes Kanter who will be suiting up for the International team. For the US squad, Brandon Knight and Terrence Jones are the UK targets competing. Always good basketball is the Hoops Summit, and just giving you guys the heads up.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kanter looks very good.

  • Author

I'm getting the stick. I'm getting postponed in my area because of Predators Hockey. It isn't going to air in my area for like another ten minutes.

Barnes is tough. After watching some of this game Wall was on a different level this time last year. Kanter keeps impressing me even though I hope he looses this game.

I was really impressed with Kanter's combo of power and touch.

I wouldn't mind having a few more "world" players. They know how to pass, read defenses, create for their team-mates. Fun to watch.

Kanter is great. First time I've seen him play and I'm impressed. They said he's only 17!

Knight putting on a show leading the USA comeback right now. Very good court vision.

Knight putting on a show leading the USA comeback right now. Very good court vision.

 

Very quick from point A to point B.

Very quick from point A to point B.

 

Point A (behind) to Point B (win). I like this guy and Kanter is a beast. BBN should be proud of what we seen tonight.

In a lot of clips and such that I have seen of Knight, he really looks for his shot, and he did so in the McD's game, but tonight he really looked like he wasn looking to distribute the ball.

 

Terrance Jones looked good as well.

 

Kanter was a bull with a nice touch. Seems to have a nose for the ball.

We'll see if he can get eligible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.