March 30, 201016 yr Any suggestions for places/things to do that people don't know about. I have been several times and know most of the places on the strip such as casinos and restaurants/bars, but often the local hangouts are the best for food or to watch a game etc. We got rooms scattered along the strip, due to some type of award show going on, we had to pull our connections and get whatever we could. I always enjoy eating at Ellis Island for a steak and freshly brewed beer and usually grab an in n out burger at some time, any other suggestions?
March 31, 201016 yr The guy who is actually Rudy that played for Notre Dame has a bar/restaurant off the strip don't remember the name however good cold drinks and wings. Then I always like downtown Vegas JD
March 31, 201016 yr My favorite place for breakfast is the Pepper Mill Inn It is a restaurant that is across from what used to be the Frontier Casino. Huge omlettes! My favorite is the Mazzeratti.........like a sausage pizza omlette. Grossed out my friends, but I get one every time I go there. Gives you a good "base" for a day of partying (or so I have heard)!
March 31, 201016 yr Author My favorite place for breakfast is the Pepper Mill Inn It is a restaurant that is across from what used to be the Frontier Casino. Huge omlettes! My favorite is the Mazzeratti.........like a sausage pizza omlette. Grossed out my friends, but I get one every time I go there. Gives you a good "base" for a day of partying (or so I have heard)! I stayed at the Frontier a year or two before they blew it up, but never ate there. I might check it out.
March 31, 201016 yr it's been a couple of years, and here are things we enjoyed. Gotta go to Circus Circus's buffet, Play slots on their 97% pay back machines, (I hit the blue 7's for 1K, pic below) walk over to Slots O'Fun get a .99 shrimp cocktail and free deck of cards each day. Cross the street and play keno at the Riveria and get to spin the wheel free for prizes. Eat a .99 footlong hotdog and walk it off on the strip to see the Pirate Show. Downtown was also very nice.
March 31, 201016 yr Author I have been over a dozen times and have never been to Circus Circus and I think you might be the first person I have ever talked to that said they recommended I go there. There should a bunch of us going, so I will bring up your suggestion, thanks! Also, I don't think I have a chip from there for my collection.
March 31, 201016 yr Want to see the funniest show I have ever seen go and see Anthony Cools naughty hypnotist. Have some friends volunteer, it is the hardest I have ever laughed in my life. Strongly recommend! Downtown street show is great entertainment too. Just sit back and watch the people, forget the overhead show. Frontier Street Show is the attraction. Circus Circus is really old and run down now. It used to be a spot to go with kids but as we all know Vegas is not for the kids anymore.
March 31, 201016 yr The Steakhouse in the Circus Circus is the best in the city. If you like Thai food the Lotus of Siam is one of the best I have ever had and they have arguably the best wine list in the city. For a cheap meal, but a great value, try Ellis Island Casino. They have a full rack of ribs, beans, drink, bread, and corn for like $7.99. Not the best ribs I have ever had, but for that price it is well worth the trip off the strip.
March 31, 201016 yr Author I always try to hit Ellis Island at least once for dinner and once for breakfast!
March 31, 201016 yr I've heard about a ranch you can go to that's near Las Vegas that sounds like it has muscle cars. Might only be Mustangs, though....
April 1, 201016 yr :bunny: I've heard about a ranch you can go to that's near Las Vegas that sounds like it has muscle cars. Might only be Mustangs, though.... I've heard of a ranch near Vegas called the "Bunny Ranch". Not because I've been there, but because I currently have free HBO. :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.