Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game changing call

Featured Replies

I'd have called a block. I think the defense gets bailed out way too much with charge calls. It would have to be really obvious for me to call a charge. But, as block/charge calls go, it didn't seem that unusual. There are several in every game I watch that I disagree with.

 

So, no, it wasn't close to being the worst call ever in a tournament game.

 

I'd say getting whistled for a foul after a guy jumps over your back on a rebound is worse :idunno:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was a bad call, but I still think Duke would've won either way.

Not going to start a thread on anything on it but I felt the block call against Murray State at the end of the Bulter game could have been called a charge. If so Murray State I think very well may have won that game.

I think that if in the early 70's the refs didn't call an offensive foul on IU's Kent Benson, the Hoosiers beat UCLA and win the title.

Duke may have made it to the Final 4 with the an extremely tough region. Who knows. But why on earth would Duke be given such an easy bracket!?! Can we all agree it was the easiest region of the 4?
Yes, but they had a tougher road than UK did.
UK is more explosive than Duke. They are more athletic and against weaker competition are going to put up more points. West Virginia is so far and away better than anyone Duke has faced in the NCAA tournament.

 

And UK lost, so maybe we should wait and see what happens on Saturday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.