March 28, 201016 yr The only way we could lose today was beat ourselves, and that's exactly what we've done.
March 28, 201016 yr You know, I'm all for the trap, but quite frankly, the seconds are more precious at this point.
March 28, 201016 yr Hang in there, Sparky. It will be a tough week ahead, but you will get through it.
March 28, 201016 yr Talking about a terrible rule, you play awesome defense and the 10 second clock gets reset by a timeout.
March 28, 201016 yr Too bad we got stuck with West Virginia. Props to WVU but the fact that this is a six point game is almost mind numbing.
March 28, 201016 yr Talking about a terrible rule, you play awesome defense and the 10 second clock gets reset by a timeout. Which is why if they escape the first trap I think you've got to go ahead and foul. They're not going to get a 10. At this point if UK is not going to foul, I'd huddle up in a corner until almost 10 went off and call time out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.