Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse/Butler updates

Featured Replies

Butler up 33-23 with less than 2 minutes to go before half.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck Butler. Hoping they can pull this one off!

Shelvin Mack with 14 points in the first half. Let's ride Butler..

 

I love seeing Mack show out in this tourney. He's a very good ball player.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong, but Cuse is going to win this one going away....

  • Author

Cuse down 39-35 and now ball back, with 14:00 to go.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong, but Cuse is going to win this one going away....

 

I have to agree with you.

The wheels are falling off the bus for Butler.

I have to agree with you.

The wheels are falling off the bus for Butler.

 

If they aren't hitting from outside, they have no chance against any decent team....I could shoot 3-17 from out there....:lol:

I have to agree with you.

The wheels are falling off the bus for Butler.

 

:cry:

 

Only because I want the Cuse to lose! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.