Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse/Butler updates

Featured Replies

That call was late, but it was absolutely a foul...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that Syracuse is leading the rebounding battle 32-22. That stat matters.

Cuse up 4....I think they'll hold on now.

 

I can't believe that Butler has scored only 15 points in the 2nd half. Syracuse has stepped it up this half and it's showing.

55-54. Wow. Buzzer beater anyone?

55-54. Wow. Buzzer beater anyone?

 

As long as Butler wins, I'm OK with that.:lol:

As long as Butler wins, I'm OK with that.:lol:

 

We're on the same team! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.