Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse/Butler updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd much rather watch the Syracuse/Butler game than the Washington/WVU game.

Butler back up by 3! And CBS then turns it off....

 

:puke:

In Frankfort we have the Louisville CBS, and the Lexington CBS, so I'm able to watch both games. :banana:

In Frankfort we have the Louisville CBS, and the Lexington CBS, so I'm able to watch both games. :banana:

 

Rub it in! :irked:

 

I'm kidding. But I really wish I could switch back and forth. :cry:

I can't believe there is already 8 minutes left in this game!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.