Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Game Rituals

Featured Replies

Well just make sure you have it on in the upcoming games then. :thumb:

 

You beat me to this, yes make sure u have it on.

If I dont go to the game, I watch the game at my best friends house. My two best friends and I watch every game there. If we are down at halftime, we go from the 50 inch hdtv, to the 19 inch standard tv in the basement. Also, I will NEVER watch another game in an orange building. I watched the UK-UT loss at Hooters in Birmingham, AL, and at halftime we rushed to Oxmoor Valley Golf Course to watch it in the clubhouse because being in an orange building just wasnt right. I watch the USC game at my own house. Never again!

Like to crank up some good arena music during timeouts. Usually the UK fight song, Zombie Nation or Sandstorm. Always crank it after a great run. Also have my team autographed ball from 1998 sitting out for good luck.

I go to home games with the same people and we always sit in the same order. The few times we haven't we've gotten down got back in our order and came back and won. On road games I'll only go to Baton Rouge with one person because me and him are undefeated @LSU.

I tried to have a pregame ritual but the wife said no.

It took me a second to get this one. :lol:

As far as pregame goes I am not too ritualistic. Often times during I will get in certain positions or hold my hands in certain ways mainly because I get so nervous. I realize I have no bearing on what goes on, so I have tried to relax a little more the past few years. Before I would never watch games with other people until one day I just realized how silly it was. I am slowly coming around and actually went to a bar during a bigger UK games this season.

I tried to have a pregame ritual but the wife said no.

 

I prefer postgame.

I always wear underwear with at least a little red in them on days UofL is playing. Is that weird?

 

And I always wear a UD shirt when Dayton is playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.