Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Insight Cable: UK or X?

Featured Replies

Not to be confused with another thread, but XU is not only local, but also private.

 

For some, the roles of private/public at the college level get all confused. Some seem to like private high schools, but public universities to root for. For others it is the opposite. I'm just sayin'. :jump:

The UK game will be on Ch: 25, (ch:12.2)

 

For those with HD who are worried about not seeing the game in HD, on my TV if I input the channel as 12-2, it is in HD. All the local channels are in HD on my TV if I use their old antenna number (5, 9, 12, 19, 64) and put a -1 after the number. So to get HD the channels are 5-1, 9-1, 12-1, etc. Channel 25 comes in HD on 12-2. I was told by Insight that some of the new TV's have the HD tuner built in to them and will pick up local channels in HD. Try it out.

This is crap. I live in Kentucky I want to see Kentucky's game in HD. 12-2 will not work with my digital cable.

For those with HD who are worried about not seeing the game in HD, on my TV if I input the channel as 12-2, it is in HD. All the local channels are in HD on my TV if I use their old antenna number (5, 9, 12, 19, 64) and put a -1 after the number. So to get HD the channels are 5-1, 9-1, 12-1, etc. Channel 25 comes in HD on 12-2. I was told by Insight that some of the new TV's have the HD tuner built in to them and will pick up local channels in HD. Try it out.

 

I've done this but I didn't realize that 12.2 was carrying it. For some reason I must've over looked it or something, I just knew 25 had it on every time I saw it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.