Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Insight Cable: UK or X?

Featured Replies

For those of us in NKY who are Insight subscribers do we have any idea of what the plan is for viewing UK's game? UK and X play at the same time. I would imagine Channel 9 is going to carry X.

 

Will it be on Insight channel 2?

I'm sure they'll show both. Have one on CBS and the other on 25 just like they've been doing all tournament thus far.

  • Author
I'm sure they'll show both. Have one on CBS and the other on 25 just like they've been doing all tournament thus far.

 

I wasn't aware they carried games on 25.

Anyone who has DirecTv but didn't buy the NCAA package can buy the game as a pay per view event. I did it last year for the Memphis/Mizzou game on Thursday.

I wasn't aware they carried games on 25.

 

I doubt that will be in HD, but I'm not sure. Will you be tuning in for X or UK?

I wasn't aware they carried games on 25.

 

They weren't full time. Quite a few times I looked over at 25 and they had their normal goofy programming on, or the early news.

  • Author
I doubt that will be in HD, but I'm not sure. Will you be tuning in for X or UK?

 

Hopefully both but if I had to pick I go UK.

TheOldGuy's post from this thread:

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3771321

 

Just called Channel 12 (513) 579-1212 and was told they haven't made up their minds as to what game they were going to carry on 12 but the gentlemen was rather certain that whatever game they didn't carry on 12, they would carry on 25!

 

The gentlemen told me that the phone has been ringing all day long with people asking about the game they were carrying!

 

I hope he's right!

  • Author

Does Channel 12 own 25?

I wasn't aware they carried games on 25.

 

They've had games on 25 the whole time but the picture sucks. If I was watching a game on 25 I had to watch it down stairs on my tube tv because it was hard to watch on my new hi def tv, which didn't make much sense to me.:madman:

Does Channel 12 own 25?

 

I think they do somewhat now, not sure exactly how that's worked, but they've started airing some CBS stuff and they do care channel 12's 11 o'clock news at 10 now.

Watching XU-they are local.

Watching XU-they are local.

 

Xavier is about 20 miles from my house.

 

Kentucky is about 70 miles.

 

I consider both "local", but then again, I am a Kentucky graduate (and lifelong fan).

Edited by ColonelCrazy
Said Miles, meant minutes

Xavier is about 25 - 30 miles from my house.

 

Kentucky is about 70 miles.

 

I consider both "local", but then again, I am a Kentucky graduate (and lifelong fan).

 

 

So you do not live in Ky?

So you do not live in Ky?

 

Lived here my whole life.

 

I meant 25 to 30 minutes. Xavier is a little over 20 miles from home for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.