Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby's Wife

Featured Replies

Does it still show her all of the time when Minn plays games on the Big 10 Network or when on TV. I know I got sick of seeing her all of the time on TV when UK played. I know she is probably a good woman, but I just couldnt stand seeing how she acted during the games.

I thought she was always a good fan and supporting wife. I had no problem with them showing her from time to time.

  • Author

It wasnt time to time. It seemed like all of the time

No, now they show Saul sitting on the bench with him over and over again. Saul is a very odd looking dude too

Does it still show her all of the time when Minn plays games on the Big 10 Network or when on TV. I know I got sick of seeing her all of the time on TV when UK played. I know she is probably a good woman, but I just couldnt stand seeing how she acted during the games.

 

I LOVED seeing her supporting her husband and the team. It wasn't her fault they showed her on TV, ... she was doing what a good spouse does, supporting her husband. Did she get out of line? Was she swearing at the officials? Did she come on the court? I have never seen her 'act' badly in any way.

No, now they show Saul sitting on the bench with him over and over again. Saul is a very odd looking dude too

 

:lol:

From my understanding, Saul had basically his face lifted as a young child to remove a tumor.

 

For this reason, why don't we cut him a break?

From my understanding, Saul had basically his face lifted as a young child to remove a tumor.

 

For this reason, why don't we cut him a break?

 

I never knew that and definitely agree.

From my understanding, Saul had basically his face lifted as a young child to remove a tumor.

 

For this reason, why don't we cut him a break?

I found this in an article.

 

At age 2 he underwent massive surgery to fix a hole in his skull that was leaking spinal fluid. He nearly died, then 11 months later underwent more surgery, this time to have part of his hip fused into his skull. If it weren't for his floppy hair, everyone would see the horrendous scars.

It wasn't though.
:clap:
Does it still show her all of the time when Minn plays games on the Big 10 Network or when on TV. I know I got sick of seeing her all of the time on TV when UK played. I know she is probably a good woman, but I just couldnt stand seeing how she acted during the games.
How was she acting?:idunno: I didn't miss watching to many games the years Tubby was with UK and I really never seen anything out of the ordinary from her. Would you care to elaborate?

Cut the woman a break.

 

She's a saint. However:

 

I'd take her out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again...

From my understanding, Saul had basically his face lifted as a young child to remove a tumor.

 

For this reason, why don't we cut him a break?

 

You know, I never have heard that before. That is terrible!

From my understanding, Saul had basically his face lifted as a young child to remove a tumor.

 

For this reason, why don't we cut him a break?

 

That explains it. Never heard that the entire time he was at UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.