Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby's Wife

Featured Replies

Cut the woman a break.

 

She's a saint. However:

 

I'd take her out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again...

 

Anchorman. Nice! :lol:

That explains it. Never heard that the entire time he was at UK.
I have know it since he was at UK. I was a fan of Saul's so I took the time to know who he was as I do wilth all players for UK. Saul had a lot of hatters from day 1 before anyone ever saw him play his first UK game. The ones that did not like his daddy did not like Saul either. Saul gave a 110% to the University of KY and got a lot of grief from the fans. I expect Saul to be just like his dad and that is a good thing. I know their probably will be some smart remarks about the two of them after this post, but that will only show the mentality of some of our fan base. Tubby may have slipped in his coaching duties at UK, but he is a good person. I think Tubby, Donna, and Saul all represented the U of KY very well in their time there.
I thought she was always a good fan and supporting wife. I had no problem with them showing her from time to time.
:thumb::thumb:
From my understanding, Saul had basically his face lifted as a young child to remove a tumor.

 

For this reason, why don't we cut him a break?

 

Why is someone's looks being mentioned anyway?

Wow never knew that about Saul but I did know that the entire family exudes CLASS......something sometimes other coaches fail to do.............................

From my understanding, Saul had basically his face lifted as a young child to remove a tumor.

 

For this reason, why don't we cut him a break?

 

I had no idea. I was laughing more at seeing Saul sulking on the bench now.

I have know it since he was at UK. I was a fan of Saul's so I took the time to know who he was as I do wilth all players for UK. Saul had a lot of hatters from day 1 before anyone ever saw him play his first UK game. The ones that did not like his daddy did not like Saul either. Saul gave a 110% to the University of KY and got a lot of grief from the fans. I expect Saul to be just like his dad and that is a good thing. I know their probably will be some smart remarks about the two of them after this post, but that will only show the mentality of some of our fan base. Tubby may have slipped in his coaching duties at UK, but he is a good person. I think Tubby, Donna, and Saul all represented the U of KY very well in their time there.

 

:thumb:

I have know it since he was at UK. I was a fan of Saul's so I took the time to know who he was as I do wilth all players for UK. Saul had a lot of hatters from day 1 before anyone ever saw him play his first UK game. The ones that did not like his daddy did not like Saul either. Saul gave a 110% to the University of KY and got a lot of grief from the fans. I expect Saul to be just like his dad and that is a good thing. I know their probably will be some smart remarks about the two of them after this post, but that will only show the mentality of some of our fan base. Tubby may have slipped in his coaching duties at UK, but he is a good person. I think Tubby, Donna, and Saul all represented the U of KY very well in their time there.

 

I agree, they were a very classy bunch of people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.