Jeff Lebo out at Auburn University

Wildcat Dad

Who is the favorite to be be the next Coach at Auburn ? I wonder if Sir Charles is interested in Coaching ? Could this be Donnie Tyndalls opportunity :idunno:? :popcorn:

No, this is not Donnie Tyndall's opportunity.:sssh:

I think the implication might be that Donnie Tyndall could have another opportunity instead of Auburn. Just how I read it.

I do believe that this will be a very interesting summer in terms of the coaching carousel - just look at the number of jobs that are already opening up.

Donnie Tyndall's name is on the list for Auburn but so is Billy Kennedy from Murray State.

Would Middle Tennessee State interest DT?

I honestly figured that he would be , Tyndall is a tremendous coach and recruiter in my opinion:thumb:

Glad to see that Auburn is getting a new arena. The old arena is the biggest dump I have ever been in. Awful!!!! Lebo definately didn't have much to sell at Auburn.

Yeah, the new arena looks really nice from pictures and videos on their website. It will definitely be a better recruiting tool than the dump they play in now. But Auburn is much like Georgia and Alabama; they can be really successful if they can keep kids from leaving the state.

Donnie Tyndall's name is on the list for Auburn but so is Billy Kennedy from Murray State.

Would Middle Tennessee State interest DT?

Tyndall's a better coach than Billy Kennedy, IMO.

I know alot about the coaching carousel right now, but I can't talk about it. There are going to be some major changes in the state over the summer - at all levels.

Tyndall's a better coach than Billy Kennedy, IMO.

I know alot about the coaching carousel right now, but I can't talk about it. There are going to be some major changes in the state over the summer - at all levels.

I believe Tyndall is the better motivator but Kennedy has certainly gained my respect as a bench coach. I thought Tyndall does a poor job with his rotation patterns and has a tendency to get his club out of rhythm.

Personally I do not feel either of the two are ready for the Auburn gig.