Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeff Lebo out at Auburn University

Featured Replies

Who is the favorite to be be the next Coach at Auburn ? I wonder if Sir Charles is interested in Coaching ? Could this be Donnie Tyndalls opportunity :idunno:? :popcorn:

Who is the favorite to be be the next Coach at Auburn ? I wonder if Sir Charles is interested in Coaching ? Could this be Donnie Tyndalls opportunity :idunno:? :popcorn:

 

No, this is not Donnie Tyndall's opportunity.:sssh:

  • Author
No, this is not Donnie Tyndall's opportunity.:sssh:
Do you not want it to be or are you saying just straight out no chance .:idunno:
Do you not want it to be or are you saying just straight out no chance .:idunno:

 

I think the implication might be that Donnie Tyndall could have another opportunity instead of Auburn. Just how I read it.

Do you not want it to be or are you saying just straight out no chance .:idunno:

 

Tyndall is good friend of mine. I wish him nothing but the best.

I think the implication might be that Donnie Tyndall could have another opportunity instead of Auburn. Just how I read it.

 

I do believe that this will be a very interesting summer in terms of the coaching carousel - just look at the number of jobs that are already opening up.

  • Author
Tyndall is good friend of mine. I wish him nothing but the best.
:thumb: I agree ,A super person and coach . I just thought possibly with his SEC ties , may have had a shot . I was just wondering if he had a chance .
:thumb: I agree ,A super person and coach . I just thought possibly with his SEC ties , may have had a shot . I was just wondering if he had a chance .

 

You never know :thumb:

Donnie Tyndall's name is on the list for Auburn but so is Billy Kennedy from Murray State.

Would Middle Tennessee State interest DT?

  • Author
Donnie Tyndall's name is on the list for Auburn but so is Billy Kennedy from Murray State.

Would Middle Tennessee State interest DT?

 

I honestly figured that he would be , Tyndall is a tremendous coach and recruiter in my opinion:thumb:

Glad to see that Auburn is getting a new arena. The old arena is the biggest dump I have ever been in. Awful!!!! Lebo definately didn't have much to sell at Auburn.

Glad to see that Auburn is getting a new arena. The old arena is the biggest dump I have ever been in. Awful!!!! Lebo definately didn't have much to sell at Auburn.

 

Yeah, the new arena looks really nice from pictures and videos on their website. It will definitely be a better recruiting tool than the dump they play in now. But Auburn is much like Georgia and Alabama; they can be really successful if they can keep kids from leaving the state.

Donnie Tyndall's name is on the list for Auburn but so is Billy Kennedy from Murray State.

Would Middle Tennessee State interest DT?

 

Tyndall's a better coach than Billy Kennedy, IMO.

 

I know alot about the coaching carousel right now, but I can't talk about it. There are going to be some major changes in the state over the summer - at all levels.

Tyndall's a better coach than Billy Kennedy, IMO.

 

I know alot about the coaching carousel right now, but I can't talk about it. There are going to be some major changes in the state over the summer - at all levels.

I believe Tyndall is the better motivator but Kennedy has certainly gained my respect as a bench coach. I thought Tyndall does a poor job with his rotation patterns and has a tendency to get his club out of rhythm.

 

Personally I do not feel either of the two are ready for the Auburn gig.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.