March 12, 201016 yr Author Dodson is gonna be sitting for a very long time...at least if I were coaching. Geez.
March 12, 201016 yr Dodson.. back to back to back TO's.. I just turned the game on did Bledsoe and Wall not dress can get we get someone else to handle the ball????
March 12, 201016 yr Author I can live with him getting stripped, and hustling back to make the player miss. But what in the world was up with those two passes? I'm about to get suspended of BGP.
March 12, 201016 yr They obviously didnt come ready to play. Seems about par for the course for this team lately.
March 12, 201016 yr Dodson is AWFUL. He catches fire once every 15 shots and other than that he bring NOTHING to the table.
March 12, 201016 yr Author Wall is about to take over this game I think. Taking the ball to the hole hard and strong...nice And 1.
March 12, 201016 yr Dodson is AWFUL. He catches fire once every 15 shots and other than that he bring NOTHING to the table. Thats the first time ive seen him run the point.. and it might be while for the next.
March 12, 201016 yr Bledsoe has to have a below average basketball IQ. He does to many stupid things on the court.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.