Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Carolina or Alabama?

Featured Replies

Who would you rather see Kentucky play of the two. I would sure like to see them get another chance to thrash South Carolina.

I don't care honestly. UK will be 10+ points better than either of these teams in Bridgestone Arena.

I don't think it will matter much, but I'm going with Alabama to win this game. Round and round the toilet bowl down the hole roll tide roll.

I don't care. I just hope they wear each other out! I guess if I had to pick, I'd rather play Alabama.

  • Author
I don't care honestly. UK will be 10+ points better than either of these teams in Bridgestone Arena.

 

I hope your right.

After watching the OVC tourney at Bridgestone, I feel safe in saying that it is going to be a major home court advantage for UK.

After watching the OVC tourney at Bridgestone, I feel safe in saying that it is going to be a major home court advantage for UK.

 

Well, I'm hoping they all stick around and pull against Tennessee at 2 oclock Friday.

Well, I'm hoping they all stick around and pull against Tennessee at 2 oclock Friday.

 

I know I'll be sticking around!

I know I'll be sticking around!

 

Just cheer against anyone in Orange and we'll be best friends, I might even buy you a hot dog. Well better wait till after the game for the hot dog, I don't think I can afford what they will sell for inside at the game, those places are rip offs.

Just cheer against anyone in Orange and we'll be best friends, I might even buy you a hot dog. Well better wait till after the game for the hot dog, I don't think I can afford what they will sell for inside at the game, those places are rip offs.

 

Oh, you don't have to buy me anything. I'll be rooting against UT as hard as I'll be rooting for UK in the first game!

Oh, you don't have to buy me anything. I'll be rooting against UT as hard as I'll be rooting for UK in the first game!

 

I hope all the UK fans take your attitude. Ole Miss needs this to stay alive, I'll gladly concede the game to UK on Saturday if we can just beat Tennessee on Friday. We aren't going to get a good seed regardless of what we do, I just want in.

Both teams can be dangerous. I suppose it doesn't matter to me.

Personally I would like to see UK play SC again,a chance to take two out of three,but I think Bama won't let it happen as they will take down Mightily Mouse and SC.JMO

I like our chances against better against Alabama. But a part of me wants to shut down Mighty Mouse for once.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.