Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona / Gallatin County Predictions (3/3)

Featured Replies

Coach for Walton needs to get his head on straight in order for them to pull this game out. I saw last game WV had one of there key players on the bench for a long period of time and I believe that hurt them down the stretch. It will come down to the coaching in this game.

This should be a very good basketball game. Gallatin knocked Walton out early in the 1st game and then Walton staged a late round comeback to knock out Gallatin in game two. This game should give the fans on both sides a lot to cheer and jeer about. A lot of emotions in this one - It is going to be the last game for a very solid group of seniors whether it is Walton or Gallatin. Good luck to both teams.

I'll take Coach Jones in this close battle...by 4 - 7 pts. He always finds a way and let's not forget what happened in the finals of the region a couple of years ago versus Shelby. It was theirs until the stripes took them out of the game! :thumb:

Coach for Walton needs to get his head on straight in order for them to pull this game out. I saw last game WV had one of there key players on the bench for a long period of time and I believe that hurt them down the stretch. It will come down to the coaching in this game.

 

Danny Trame has been coaching for a long time, and he's had some success. I'm not going to question why he sat Ponzer at times but I do know that they darn near pulled off the upset after being crushed the two previous games. BTW, Ponzer went for 20+ in both of those games, so maybe Danny knows more than we do.

Gallatin by 15.

Gallatin by 12. Go Cats!! :ylsuper:

Gallatin wants revenge....what better way than to end WV's season???

 

GC by 5

I'll take Coach Jones in this close battle...by 4 - 7 pts. He always finds a way and let's not forget what happened in the finals of the region a couple of years ago versus Shelby. It was theirs until the stripes took them out of the game! :thumb:

 

Exactly!:thumb:

  • Author
I'll take Coach Jones in this close battle...by 4 - 7 pts. He always finds a way and let's not forget what happened in the finals of the region a couple of years ago versus Shelby. It was theirs until the stripes took them out of the game! :thumb:

 

:cry::cry: dont remind me :cry::cry::cry:

Walton has the size advantage but that has never stop GC. I'll take GC +5

BCB...do you remember who made that phantom foul call on the stage end with about 4 ticks left on the clock? I always thought he had it out for coach Jones...which by the way has done a fantastic job at GC.

BCB...do you remember who made that phantom foul call on the stage end with about 4 ticks left on the clock? I always thought he had it out for coach Jones...which by the way has done a fantastic job at GC.

 

The same official made a similar call with around 25-30 seconds left, too. I will not mention names.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.