Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU Basketball

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the NK Wildcats are 2-0 in pool play so far..:thumb:

  • Author
2 more teams added today for 11/u

 

who?

NK Wildcats in finals of D2 State Championship....:ylsuper:

Mason County won D2.

 

Who won D1?

As someone who knows very little about AAU basketball, I was hoping someone could explain to me what is BCK? I know it is basketball club of kentucky, but is there any actual relationship between "bck" teams? I know there are a couple of girl's BCK teams in NKY that seem to be thinly connected, and there are some boys teams, I think. It seems some of the AAU organizations are united in name only. . . Are most AAU teams independent entities?

As someone who knows very little about AAU basketball, I was hoping someone could explain to me what is BCK? I know it is basketball club of kentucky, but is there any actual relationship between "bck" teams? I know there are a couple of girl's BCK teams in NKY that seem to be thinly connected, and there are some boys teams, I think. It seems some of the AAU organizations are united in name only. . . Are most AAU teams independent entities?

 

They are loosely affiliated and the main reason for the affiliation is any tournaments that may see multiple BCK teams enter, you can usually expect a pretty nice discount.

Just heard a rumor that the 11u state next week is all one division. Anyone know of any truth to this?

Just heard a rumor that the 11u state next week is all one division. Anyone know of any truth to this?

 

According to the KBA website there are 16 teams and only one division.

  • Author

Schedules are out on the KBA website.

  • Author

Does anybody know anything about the Western KY Heat?

NK Wildcats 11u finish 3-0 in pool play...:thumb:

Omega Flight is playing in a Hoops Tourney. They are 2-0 and playing solid on both ends of the floor. Heard Gray, McDonald, Neff, and Pangallo played like men in the 2nd game!

 

Congratulations to the Wildcats...keep playing hard and stay focused!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.