I hate to suspend people but...

theguru

Originally posted by EastKYReporter

CheerNBHappy...where do you get those "nice" looking avatars. I've seen your real pic, and that just don't do ya justice.

:D

They are called Attitude Dollz, and I found them on the web a few years ago. Pretty much have one for every one of my moods

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skyhawk76

guru, you don't have to take ribbing from an Ohio boy do you? ha ha !

I hate to do it but I have to make a Citizen's arrest for violation of Guru Penal Code Rule #1 (GPC 1).

Skyhawk, put your hands on your head and step away from the keyboard.

It is very offensive for a Kentucky boy to be called an "Ohio boy". What could be worse??

Originally posted by Mr.Network

I hate to do it but I have to make a Citizen's arrest for violation of Guru Penal Code Rule #1 (GPC 1).

It is very offensive for a Kentucky boy to be called an "Ohio boy". What could be worse??

Thank You. I am a Kentucky Boy, through and through, I just happen to be vacationing for an extended period of time in Ohio. The weather's alot nicer up here!! :lol:

Rumor threads are ok as long as they are clearly stated as rumors, it is a mission to find the truth, and they move quickly and are productive.

However, any mention of another site in the process is off limits. In other words, don't say I just read on another board (fill in the blank) because this is the same as advertising if you ask me. Just state what you know and then do your best to find the truth.

Originally posted by Mr.Network

I think being called a Louisville fan when you are a UK fan is worse...

I'm from Ohio but lived here for 17 years plus but still a Buckeye thru and thru but pull for UK when they are not playing the Bucks in anything...GO BUCKS....

Now Tennessee fans,that's another story:D :D :D

Originally posted by funky123

I think being called a Louisville fan when you are a UK fan is worse...

I'm from Ohio but lived here for 17 years plus but still a Buckeye thru and thru but pull for UK when they are not playing the Bucks in anything...GO BUCKS....

Now Tennessee fans,that's another story:D :D :D

Go VOLS!!!!!!

I have a couple of good Ohio jokes that I like to tell to my in-laws (all of whom are from Ohio) from time to time. However, telling them here will get me suspended.

But, I think I can get away with this Buckeye-on-Buckeye story. My wife is from Cincinnati but her sister married a guy from Cleveland. For Christmas in 1988, the season that the Bengals went to the Super Bowl, my mother-in-law gave each of the guys a souvenir Who-Dey Super Bowl 6 pack of Hudepohl. A couple of hours later I see six empty souvenir cans in the trash. I figured it was the brother-in-law from Cleveland. I said, "Hey, why'd you drink those, they might be valuable some day?" He said, "I hate Cincinnati and the Bengals. **** them and their ***** beer."

BTW, mine remain unopened collecting dust behind the bar in my basement.

Originally posted by skyhawk76

Come on Mr.Network, at least CheerNBhappy is proud enough to list she was born in the great KY. even though she lives in Tenn. ! I think 98NCC is a spy for the Bungles and is scouting out J-LO of UK for the Bungles next QB ! Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!

Good point, mine will be fixed momentraily.