St. Henry / Covington Catholic 3/3 Predictions

Who wins this battle of parochial giants?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this battle of parochial giants?

• St. Henry
    • Covington Catholic

This is a toss up, IMO. St. Henry got the Colonels on their home court earlier in the year but as shown in the state, the Colonels had one of their worst shooting nights of the year. (Not that they're an overly impressive shooting team to begin with)

I'm going to say this comes down to whichever team converts down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should have been specific and said they should improve on FT% and 3pt%.

Just because you can't shoot much worse than that.

I'm not sure what their season 3 PT % is but its not very high. The FT% for the St Henry game was pretty close to the seasonal numbers. Its not a strong shooting team so I don't expect a big jump.

If the Colonels can shoot better than 65% from the line, it may be a season high!

I planned on going to this one until I realized that UK plays Georgia @ 8. :D

Who do you know personally on UK? You can watch them anytime. If your ColonelCrazy then get to the game.

Like to see St. Henry win, but IMO believe Cov.Cath will be out to prove the first game was a fluke. Both teams have strong senior leadership so should be a great game to watch, as the seniors on both sides will not want this to be their last game. Both teams look to be bringing almost the same teams they had in December back to this game. IMO Cov. Cath has played a tougher schedule since then and that might play to their advantage tonight. Good luck to the Crusaders.

Both teams look to be bringing almost the same teams they had in December back to this game..

I'm not looking for names or details but didn't St Henry lose a starter ?

CCH's bench has gotten shorter. I think 10 to 13 players played in the first game. My guess is that you'll see 7 to 8 tonight.