2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now showing the medal ceremony for the women's moguls...that was held last night! Never remembered a full day's delay between the competition and the medal ceremony. Or am I just getting old and forgetful?!?!

Much of what is aired is on delay so it just depends on the timing of when the actual events are held and when the ceremonies are aired.

Much of what is aired is on delay so it just depends on the timing of when the actual events are held and when the ceremonies are aired.

I guess. But, I thought the moguls were shown live last night. So, I would understand if they showed a tape of the ceremonies from last night tonight. But, it seemed like the event and the ceremony, whether delayed or not on tv, were actually a day apart.

Now, I find it weird, but I am glad those veterans from China won, they had so much emotion tied into it. What I did find awful, was how critical one of the announcers was, it was very uncomfortable how she was attacking their performance like they couldn't have won gold. Then when they did, she said, it was obviously from their short performance....hahaha Maybe it was Tonya Harding.