February 6, 201016 yr Well Dems arent pro military.... Yep, as a democrat I joined the Marines for the cute uniforms.
February 6, 201016 yr Reminds me of when Barbara Bush was at Fort Campbell during Desert Storm and kept saying how wonderful it was to be at the "base". You could hear the wives groan when she said it. Why were they groaning? Does the Army not call their installations "bases"?
February 6, 201016 yr Generally speaking the ones in office are not. Not the ones who serve. The last dem down sized the military. See post 15.
February 6, 201016 yr I was born in 1974. :isurrender: But, I'll believe all of the above. :thumb: Ive still got the album "The First Family"
February 6, 201016 yr Yep, as a democrat I joined the Marines for the cute uniforms. and to get the babes who love a man in uniform.:cool:
February 6, 201016 yr Why were they groaning? Does the Army not call their installations "bases"? Noooo. Army Posts. Navy Bases. Air Force Bases. Marine Bases. The Army likes that distinction and doesn't like being referred to as an Army Base.
February 9, 201016 yr Have any of you guys seen this clip? Obama was making a speech and repeatedly mispronounced "corpsmen" so it sounded like corpse men. I have a feeling the late night comedy shows won't skewer O like they did W all those years. What a buffoon...
February 9, 201016 yr Noooo. Army Posts. Navy Bases. Air Force Bases. Marine Bases. The Army likes that distinction and doesn't like being referred to as an Army Base. Thx. I either had never heard that before, or forgot it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.