The Grammy's -- Who is watching?

Hangman

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Grammys last night and:

Lady Gaga may be outlandish, but that girl has an awesome voice!

Lots of great performances tonight, and I'm really glad I watched!

I really think that everyone nominated this year could have easily won. There were no nominees that I was like "huh?" about.

I absolutely think the Blackeyed Peas are about the most fun group EVER!

I watched the Grammys last night and:

Lady Gaga may be outlandish, but that girl has an awesome voice!

Lots of great performances tonight, and I'm really glad I watched!

I really think that everyone nominated this year could have easily won. There were no nominees that I was like "huh?" about.

I absolutely think the Blackeyed Peas are about the most fun group EVER!

Not a rap fan but I love the Peas... Saw them in Mexico a few years ago and I got tickets to see them Feb. 17 at Rupp....

Does Lady Gaga gain or lose fans due to her schtick?

I say she loses more than she gains. Her voice is outstanding. Her schtick is enough to drive some/many/me away.

Same here. I told my girlfriend how she has a great voice & I don't mind her music, but her performances are flat out weird.

Not a rap fan but I love the Peas... Saw them in Mexico a few years ago and I got tickets to see them Feb. 17 at Rupp....

I'm glad you said this.

In another thread a few months back I said I didn't care much for rap but I did like to listen to the Black Eyed Peas. Some guy posted that I knew nothing about rap if I thought the Peas were rap. He had me totally confused.

From what I've read this morning, they were not censoring the Eminem/Drake/Lil Wayne performance -- They just experienced audio problems with the TV feed throughout their song.

Not sure I buy that... I think CBS was jut covering their butts to avoid another Janet Jackson situation.