The Grammy's -- Who is watching?

Hangman

From what I've read this morning, they were not censoring the Eminem/Drake/Lil Wayne performance -- They just experienced audio problems with the TV feed throughout their song.

Not sure I buy that... I think CBS was jut covering their butts to avoid another Janet Jackson situation.

Not buying that either!:lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not buying that either!:lol:

But it's also kind of confusing.. Eminem has shown through his Grammy performances that he's willing to censor himself for television.

I'd like to hear an uncensored version of last night's performance.. Wonder if it's out there?

Does Lady Gaga gain or lose fans due to her schtick?

I say she loses more than she gains. Her voice is outstanding. Her schtick is enough to drive some/many/me away.

I honestly have no idea who Lady Gaga is. What kind of music does she sing/play? What kind of schtick does she have?

So if Michael Jackson's DNA is that of an African-American shouldn't we expect that his offspring at least look like they have SOME of his genes? Those kids looked like products of two white folks.

Didn't his dermatologist say that he was the biological father of those two children? Who knows? I just think it must be so difficult for those kids being thrust in the spotlight after they have been hidden their entire lives up to now.

So if Michael Jackson's DNA is that of an African-American shouldn't we expect that his offspring at least look like they have SOME of his genes? Those kids looked like products of two white folks.

Didn't his dermatologist say that he was the biological father of those two children? Who knows? I just think it must be so difficult for those kids being thrust in the spotlight after they have been hidden their entire lives up to now.

Clyde, I thought the exact same thing.

Is a dermatologist qualified to read / give DNA tests? Probably moreso than Maury, but I still have my doubts.

I felt bad for them being asked to be on the stage. They looked very uncomfortable.

Clyde, I thought the exact same thing.

Is a dermatologist qualified to read / give DNA tests? Probably moreso than Maury, but I still have my doubts.

I felt bad for them being asked to be on the stage. They looked very uncomfortable.

My bad, I meant the dermatologist meant he (the doctor) is the father of the children, not Jackson.