Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

I didn't see a WVU/Louisville prediction thread. I don't know who I should blame that one. :idunno: Since there was no prediction thread I just wanted to say UofL will lose.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I guess Bob Huggins little temper tantrum worked out for him.

  • Author
I didn't see a WVU/Louisville prediction thread. I don't know who I should blame that one. :idunno: Since there was no prediction thread I just wanted to say UofL will lose.

 

:banana:

  • Author

:lol: They just called the first team foul on WVU. Louisville has 7.

  • Author

UL turned up the defense. 5-second violation by WVU.

I keep hearing something that sounds like a whistle from the crowd.

  • Author

And then cause WVU to turn over in the backcourt and foul.

UL D is really getting after it.

  • Author

ANOTHER turnover by WVU on the offensive foul. Let's go D!!!

WVU catching up quick in fouls.

  • Author

This is a completely different Louisville team right now...

  • Author
WVU catching up quick in fouls.

 

They're obvious fouls, and their fans aren't happy about it.

  • Author

Really? A sarcastic clap from the WVU fans... They are still five fouls behind UL. :rolleyes:

They're obvious fouls, and their fans aren't happy about it.

 

Oh I agree, they are just committing a ton of them back to back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.