Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Oh I agree, they are just committing a ton of them back to back.

 

The refs are not being consistent, IMO. They'll call four fouls in a row against UL, then four for WVU.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? A sarcastic clap from the WVU fans... They are still five fouls behind UL. :rolleyes:

 

Do you expect anything different?

  • Author
Score??

 

58-49 Louisville.

WVU shooting 2 the rest of the way now I believe.

  • Author

Samardo was in position for that since Thursday.... :lol:

When did Bob Huggins start wearing the tracksuit? Was the mustard yellow suit not good enough for him?

  • Author
When did Bob Huggins start wearing the tracksuit? Was the mustard yellow suit not good enough for him?

 

It's Coaches vs. Cancer.

  • Author
The refs are not being consistent, IMO. They'll call four fouls in a row against UL, then four for WVU.

 

See what I mean?

ANOTHER turnover by WVU on the offensive foul. Let's go D!!!

 

 

I am the Cards lucky charm. :D

  • Author

Preston has been great off the bench today.

It's Coaches vs. Cancer.

 

It's what he's been wearing every game I've seen him coach this year.

  • Author
I am the Cards lucky charm. :D

 

Tell me how they're going to lose again. Please. :clap:

  • Author

I love Peyton Siva.

Tell me how they're going to lose again. Please. :clap:

 

 

It will probably be a 10 point loss for the Cards.

  • Author

UL refuses to guard Butler, and that will lose the game for them if they continue that trend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.