Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

I missed the replay.

 

Marra had a hand on his back while he was jumping. The block was clean for the most part, but it wasn't entirely clean. It was the hand on the back that Huggs was upset with and rightfully so, IMO.

 

Originally I thought it was clean, but a diff. angle showed the foul.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Peyton Siva ladies and gentlemen!!!!

  • Author

Jennings is playing very well today.

 

Also, does anybody hear the guy that keeps yelling "Shut up Pitino!!"? :lol:

  • Author

Impressive block by TJ... He's playing like a man.

WVU picked up some momentum going in to the half right there. Got a couple of big offensive boards and managed to cut the deficit to 44-40.

  • Author

WVU started 13-0, Cards go into the half up 44-40. I'll take it.

Cards fans have to be happy with that score.

 

The guy keeps yelling "Shut up Pitino" and "Sit Down Pitino."

 

I can't help it, but I love it when fans heckle the coaches like that. There was a game I remember from high school where, everytime a coach stood up, the entire student section yelled "Sit Down Coach" until he finally sat down...then they all cheered.

 

Funny stuff.

How horrible does the host of the halftime report sound? Take a sick day buddy.

Glad to see former Kentucky boy Cam Thoroughman get some quality minutes in the first half.

I'm hearing your sit down guy loud and clear now.

  • Author

That's one of the worst charge calls on Sosa I've ever seen.

  • Author

Let's see if Jerry actually wants to make an appearance today.

  • Author

That's two bogus charge calls... Gimme a break.

  • Author

Seven team fouls on Louisville with 15:07 to go in the game. :rolleyes: :ohbrother:

Bob's little fit earlier in the game appears to have paid off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.