January 30, 201016 yr Author Why on earth would Sosa kick out when he was that deep in the lane with an open look at the basket??
January 30, 201016 yr Author Reggie Delk has really found his way these past two games... He also needs to stay in the line-up.
January 30, 201016 yr West Virginia's gym has to be the ugliest in the USA. Hand rails everywhere. Looks like something for a rodeo.
January 30, 201016 yr Huggs gets T'ed up. I wasn't watching closely, so I'm not entirely sure what he was upset about. The block just before the T was clean. The ref gave him a hand motion to cool it twice before T'ing him up.
January 30, 201016 yr Author Huggs gets T'ed up. I wasn't watching closely, so I'm not entirely sure what he was upset about. The block just before the T was clean. The ref gave him a hand motion to cool it twice before T'ing him up. He was upset about the block... I also thought it was clean.
January 30, 201016 yr Author West Virginia's gym has to be the ugliest in the USA. It's also filled with the ugliest people.
January 30, 201016 yr Pitino's age is really starting to show, the stress of this past year has taken it's mark on him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.