Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/West Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Huge board by Mardo.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got to box out on Samuels... Easiest rebound and putback of his life.

  • Author

I must have missed the foul there...

This game is over.

  • Author

The guy dives on Preston, no call. Unbelievable.

  • Author
This game is over.

 

I tend to agree at this point..

Well, for those of you actually looking for an update.

 

Samuels just hit 1 FT to tie it up at 73 w/ 1:15 to go.

 

Samardo hit the 2nd, Louisville up 1.

  • Author

^It was Jerry Smith.

^It was Jerry Smith.

 

Close enough. :lol:

 

BIG BOARD by WVU.

I never like holding for the last shot when you are behind.

Good timeout by Huggins. I think a WVU player was ready to fire up a 3.

  • Author

REBOUND, REBOUND, REBOUND....

I never like holding for the last shot when you are behind.

 

Go for the tie at home, go for the win on the road if you can.

 

They need to start going with about 10 seconds left on the shot clock here.

I never like holding for the last shot when you are behind.

 

I like it in this case... You're not necessarily playing for the last shot, but leaving UL with as little time as possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.