Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Calipari: South Carolina reporter should apologize to Cousins

Featured Replies

That's what I'm wondering. Did the reporter come out and say he lied? I haven't been keeping up the past couple of days.

 

Like I said, if it's proven he didn't throw a punch, I'll apologize. :thumb:

 

I thought it was INNOCENT until proven guilty!!!! I am betting on the reporter to apologize first .:rolleyes:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the video necessarily proved anything, the one I saw was so blurry and quick it's impossible to tell what exactly happened. Now I don't believe he had time to get 2 or 3 licks in on some fan, but I'm still not convinced Counsins is innocent.

 

And maybe the reporter should apologize when Cal makes Cousins apologize for losing it against UL.

Based on previous statements I would have thought he would agree with you Wood. Guess we only wait to see how it plays out if they wear red jerseys.

 

And as I said in the other thread, I let my temper get the best of me in this situation. :thumb:

I don't think the video necessarily proved anything, the one I saw was so blurry and quick it's impossible to tell what exactly happened. Now I don't believe he had time to get 2 or 3 licks in on some fan, but I'm still not convinced Counsins is innocent.

 

And maybe the reporter should apologize when Cal makes Cousins apologize for losing it against UL.

 

:lol:

I wonder who will apologize first. The South Carolina reporter, or Deuce? :lol:

 

He wasn't the only one that instantly convicted Mr.Cousins. Most of the haters did.

I don't think the video necessarily proved anything, the one I saw was so blurry and quick it's impossible to tell what exactly happened. Now I don't believe he had time to get 2 or 3 licks in on some fan, but I'm still not convinced Counsins is innocent.

 

And maybe the reporter should apologize when Cal makes Cousins apologize for losing it against UL.

 

I have the video & have watched it on a 62'' inch HDTV more than 10 times. The video does not show Cousins punching anyone.

 

Cousins' actions against Louisville were in the heat of the moment between himself & another player. It looked bad & I'm not making an excuse for it, but that game started out with a lot of emotion & with a very physical undertone. Cousins is a kid - an amateur, and kids make mistakes in those situations. He has done a very good job of controlling himself since that incident.

 

This publicity stunt by the South Carolina reporter is unprofessional and denigrates the rest of the media and responsible journalists.

He wasn't the only one that instantly convicted Mr.Cousins. Most of the haters did.

 

I did not :D

I don't know about you all, but I just love Coach Calipari and how he handles every situation. Lots of people, especially in Memphis think that he is really sleezy, but I really think that he is a class act.

I did not :D

 

I didn't realize you were a hater. :lol:

I don't think the video necessarily proved anything, the one I saw was so blurry and quick it's impossible to tell what exactly happened. Now I don't believe he had time to get 2 or 3 licks in on some fan, but I'm still not convinced Counsins is innocent.

 

And maybe the reporter should apologize when Cal makes Cousins apologize for losing it against UL.

 

:lol: Your posts always make me want to punch a Manning...dosen't matter which one.

And as I said in the other thread, I let my temper get the best of me in this situation. :thumb:

 

Everyone is entitled to one mistake!

I didn't realize you were a hater. :lol:

 

Really? Wow, I must disguise it rather well. :lol:

:lol: Your posts always make me want to punch a Manning...dosen't matter which one.

 

The first family of football, but hey it's all in fun. Sports would not be any fun if we all cheered for one team.

And as I said in the other thread, I let my temper get the best of me in this situation. :thumb:

 

Happens to everyone.:thumb:

:lol: Your posts always make me want to punch a Manning...dosen't matter which one.

 

Why not all Three? :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.