January 21, 201016 yr I would also add you don't due stuff like this for publicity if you are doing it for the right reasons. Wanting more publicity isn't because they want to get praised for the good things that they do, although that would be nice. The publicity would have helped raise a lot more money I am sure. The more people who know about the telethon, the more people who would probably donate towards it.
January 21, 201016 yr I'm not upset about it, but there is definitely a schedule bias in favor of UK in SEC play now. :laugh: And people call UK Fans paranoid.
January 21, 201016 yr I'm not upset about it, but there is definitely a schedule bias in favor of UK in SEC play now. Great!:dancingpaUK deserves it.
January 21, 201016 yr You are obviously looking at it the wrong way. The SEC is doing the rest of the teams a big service, and screwing Kentucky. The SEC is helping to prepare all of the other SEC teams for post season tournament play by having them play on a Thursday, and then again on Saturday. Once again the Wildcats are being screwed by the SEC. :sssh::D:notworthy::clap:
January 21, 201016 yr Great!:dancingpaUK deserves it. I know UK is back for sure. People want to talk about our fans nit picking.
January 21, 201016 yr I would also add you don't due stuff like this for publicity if you are doing it for the right reasons. You do it for publicity if publicity makes more money for Haiti. Publicity is extremely important.
January 21, 201016 yr What difference does it make where the money comes from? Isn't the important part that money is being raised to help the efforts in Haiti? If that's the case then ESPN is a joke. It doesn't matter who raises the money as long as it gets raised.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.