Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hoops for Haiti Telethon

Featured Replies

Dick Vitale called in and gave $1,000.

 

10,000?

I believe that former UK Wildcat, Nazr Mohammed, donated 10K as well.

 

Yes he did. Coach Cal tweeted it when he donated.

Yes he did. Coach Cal tweeted it when he donated.

 

Yeah, I saw the tweet, thought it was 10K, just wasn't sure. I wonder if any other former players donated money that he just didn't tweet about?

 

Probably no real way of knowing.

Coach Cal's Twitter shows some of the donations.

Can someone send me the link of Pat Forde's article covering Cal's charitable actions?

 

:lol:

 

My brother sent an email to Pat Forde a few weeks ago asking why he hadn't written an article on Kentucky's 2,000 win (which was quickly approaching.)

 

Much to my surprise, Forde responded and said that he was focusing on football at that time.

 

I wonder what his excuse is now?

I love the video, thanks for posting it HB20.

 

"Youre like their children in this state. The older women, their like your grandmothers"

 

I really like that quote.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.