Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Johns 52 UC 50

Featured Replies

  • Author

If you are UC, you gotta have that one. With 14 sec, they were up 3, could not get the ball in and St. Johns took advantage. Now all of a sudden, that big win over UCONN may go for naught.

I can't even begin to explain how furious I am after that last 15 seconds. Un freaking real...

  • Author

Lance just 3-9 for 7 points.

  • Author
I can't even begin to explain how furious I am after that last 15 seconds. Un freaking real...

 

I don't think you need to. :taz:

If you are UC, you gotta have that one. With 14 sec, they were up 3, could not get the ball in and St. Johns took advantage. Now all of a sudden, that big win over UCONN may go for naught.

 

:thumb: Big wins don't mean as much when you fail to take care of business and get the "little" wins.

  • Author

They may be in trouble to even make the tourney. I see 9 out of the remaining 13 games that they have a real shot at losing.

They may be in trouble to even make the tourney. I see 9 out of the remaining 13 games that they have a real shot at losing.

It would take a miracle for this team to make the tournament with how they are playing right now...

I can't even begin to explain how furious I am after that last 15 seconds. Un freaking real...

 

Well Mick no longer gets excuses or time IMO. Maybe he's not cut out to coach at the big time level. I've never seen a team blow a 3 point lead w/ the ball and not have the other team make a shot. Amazing doesn't even describe how bad that was.

  • Author
It would take a miracle for this team to make the tournament with how they are playing right now...

 

Which is sad with the way they looked at the beginning of the year. What's going on with them?

Which is sad with the way they looked at the beginning of the year. What's going on with them?

Remind me tomorrow. An answer right now would likely get me suspended...

  • Author
Remind me tomorrow. An answer right now would likely get me suspended...

 

:lol::lol:

 

 

:sssh:

What a terrible finish by the Cats. In a league as good as deep as the BE, you have to beat the St. Johns of the league.

I can't even begin to explain how furious I am after that last 15 seconds. Un freaking real...

 

It was almost like they didn't want to win the game. They literally gave it away.

 

I feel for ya GT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.