January 14, 201016 yr Wow I bet on UC is this game. I had the under to which made of up it but seriously how do you lose up 2 with under 20 seconds to go and the other team not even make a FG. Unreal. :isurrender::ohbrother:
January 14, 201016 yr It's starting to get very warm... I still don't see why they didn't keep AK. He is doing well at Ole Miss.
January 14, 201016 yr I still don't see why they didn't keep AK. He is doing well at Ole Miss. Because you have zero clue what was going on behind the scenes. AK gave himself zero chance at the job with his actions. I'll leave it at that...
January 14, 201016 yr It's starting to get very warm... You think so? How much leeway will they give him? This is his best chance to build up some equity, by making the tournament. Looking from afar, I think they will be down next year compared to this year if Stephenson goes pro. The Big East is tough, and aside from Stephenson, Im not so sure his recruiting is good enough to break the top third of the league. Who knows Behanan may end up choosing someone other than UC and that would be a blow.
January 14, 201016 yr You think so? How much leeway will they give him? This is his best chance to build up some equity, by making the tournament. Looking from afar, I think they will be down next year compared to this year if Stephenson goes pro. The Big East is tough, and aside from Stephenson, Im not so sure his recruiting is good enough to break the top third of the league. Who knows Behanan may end up choosing someone other than UC and that would be a blow. What is the likelihood of Stephenson going pro at this point? (Don't know, seriously asking). He's been good, but fairly inconsistent at this point and no question another year of college ball would benefit him (and UC).
January 14, 201016 yr What is the likelihood of Stephenson going pro at this point? (Don't know, seriously asking). He's been good, but fairly inconsistent at this point and no question another year of college ball would benefit him (and UC). He's going. The impending lockout will make almost every borderline player go IMO.
January 14, 201016 yr Cronin can't make the plays for them, he can only tell them what to do and if they don't do it he can only put them on the bench. He said the long pass was not the play, Vaughn was supposed to go another way and decided on his own to break long. The pass should have went another direction. He is the coach and has to take the heat but I would make the players run what I wanted run instead of what they thought was best.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.