Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 89 Florida 77

Featured Replies

Is it just me or does anyone else cringe when Perry Stevenson comes in against good front courts? :idunno:

 

The more minutes Orton can stay in to spell Cousins, the better we are for a tourney run. If we have to rely on Stevenson much I think we would be in trouble against good teams. Just MHO. :thumb:

 

I agree. He is so weak, and is a turnover waiting to happen.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's certainly got the potential.

 

If UK only loses Wall, Cousins and Patterson, they should have a pretty strong team next year with what they return. Bledsoe at the point, Miller, Liggins at the 2 and 3, Orton in the middle...that's four good starters and a solid sub to start with.

 

And hopefully a couple of nice recruits. I think we will lose Cousins and Bledsoe will still be here...hopefully. I think it would benefit him very much to have a year running the show.

And hopefully a couple of nice recruits. I think we will lose Cousins and Bledsoe will still be here...hopefully. I think it would benefit him very much to have a year running the show.

I would love for Cousins to stay, but I cannot see it happening.

I would love for Cousins to stay, but I cannot see it happening.

 

I think he is gone for sure...he will get drafted based off potential alone.

I think he is gone for sure...he will get drafted based off potential alone.

 

Or perhaps the fact that his per minute averages projected over a 40 minute game would yield almost 31 points and 19 rebounds per game. :D

 

They guys average 15 and 9 in less than 20 minutes per game.

 

But, you're correct. The scary thing is he's just beginning to tap into his potential. I'll be surprised if Cousins is still on the board after the #5 pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.