Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas @ Tennessee updates

Featured Replies

Can UT hold on to get the win? 27-21 with 4:30 to play in the 1st.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chism with a dumb foul there. If I were the ref, I would have just made a "no call."

 

He needs to play big in the second half for the Vols. They make some dumb mistakes sometimes.

Chism with a dumb foul there. If I were the ref, I would have just made a "no call."

He needs to play big in the second half for the Vols. They make some dumb mistakes sometimes.

 

It was definately a foul, you can't swallow your whistle just because he's the Vols best player and he already had 2 fouls. Stupid move by Pearl to put him back in. You're not going to win a close game in the first half but moves like that can lose one.

  • Author
It was definately a foul, you can't swallow your whistle just because he's the Vols best player and he already had 2 fouls. Stupid move by Pearl to put him back in. You're not going to win a close game in the first half but moves like that can lose one.

 

Amen!

I'm surprised they're pushing KU at all without Smith.

What a game.

 

I had Kansas at -5.

 

53 - 46 Vols w/ 11:01 left.

Tennessee can't hit the side of a barn from the free throw line.

Tennessee needs to make more shots from the line.

 

Plus, I think Aldrich is vastly overrated. He can pad up the rebounds, but on defense, everytime someone fronts him, he fouls and gets away with it.

 

Plus - throughout the season, I've watched a few of their games, and he swats the ball illegally atleast twice a game and it is not called (goaltending).

Additionally, the knock on Collins during the 2008 Championship was that he gets out of control at times.

 

I don't think that has been fixed. He tries to do too much too often. He gets his points, but no way is he an All-American - in my eyes.

Collins looks like he couldn't play pg in a church league with his body structure (stocky), but he gets the job done.

I wish Xavier's mom had let him go to UK like he wanted, dang it!

Big UT steal and basket. 4 point lead with 3:15 to go and Vol's ball.

Xavier Henry is the 2nd best Frosh in college basketball. He is smooth. UT is playing their hearts out. I'm as big a UT hater as their is, but i'm kind of rooting for them. I hope Smith and crew are watching and feel some remorse about what they have put thier teammates up against.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.