Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas @ Tennessee updates

Featured Replies

I wonder if Tennessee is experiencing addition by subtraction with Smith.

 

He may have been their best player, but they are playing the the most heart I have seen them play with this season.

 

I never thought I would root for Tennessee, but I get tired of hearing everyone clamor over Kansas. They aren't as good as everyone makes them out to be, in my opinion.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tennessee can't hit the side of a barn from the free throw line.

 

Pre-game pep talk from Shayne Graham rearing its ugly red head.

I wonder if Tennessee is experiencing addition by subtraction with Smith.

 

He may have been their best player, but they are playing the the most heart I have seen them play with this season.

 

I never thought I would root for Tennessee, but I get tired of hearing everyone clamor over Kansas. They aren't as good as everyone makes them out to be, in my opinion.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Collins is turning it over (and causing his teammates to with some of his play) a lot down the stretch.

Tennessee needs to keep more men back whenever Kansas pressures like that. It is usually 3-1 or maybe 3-2 in favor of the Jayhawks and Maze is no John Wall.

Can't dribble through a press. Basketball 101.

  • Author

WOW!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.