Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College of Charelston 82 UNC 79

Featured Replies

Missing Ginyard really hurt he's the best on ball defender they have. And C O C blocked around 10 shots and shot better than normal for them.

I have two favorite teams UK and anyone who beats UNC.

My new second favorite, College of Charelston. :clap:

12-1 run to end regulation for Charleston. Absolutely big win for the Cougars.

I guess Roy will pass a new city ordinance: CofC fans are no longer allowed to pass through Chapel Hill

 

:lol:

Nor do I like Roy Williams and his team however does this shed a light that Kentucky has not beat any quality opponents. Or is maybe this C of C team good?

When you outscore the other team by 21 points at the foul line and still lose, well you don't see that happen very often. The power of the 3 ball at work.

Nor do I like Roy Williams and his team however does this shed a light that Kentucky has not beat any quality opponents. Or is maybe this C of C team good?

Possibly, though I would still consider them, UConn and UL as a "quality" opponent. Not a top 5 team, but then again, none of those teams have lost or played one another.

Possibly, though I would still consider them, UConn and UL as a "quality" opponent. Not a top 5 team, but then again, none of those teams have lost or played one another.

 

I'd even consider IU at home a quality opponent, at least before Creek went down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.