January 3, 201016 yr It’s very clear to me what you’re trying to say… Obviously you are not getting my full intent, but this doesn't surprise me. Wow, I guess you missed this…Not surprised… I will go back and re read the thread. If I did miss it, I apologize. Because it’s your "thoughts" I have a problem with, when you put a pen to your "thoughts" or in this case a keyboard expect them to be criticized and when your "thought" is that most UK fans don’t care if BCG gets healthy and your scientific data to support that is the lack of responses to a thread on BGP then you should certainly expect criticism. Sorry but that’s the way it works… I don't have a problem that you or anyone else criticizes my comment. But, if you expect me to cower in a corner and not defend what I posted, you are mistaken. I never said I had any proof, only that in my judgement that it was an indicator. I still belive that's the case. You aren't teaching me anything about how things work. I am perfectly comfortable with my original post.
January 3, 201016 yr To be honest I have dismissed any post you've made about UK for quite some time, most of the time every post you make about UK comes with strings attached whether it be a shot at UK fans for not recognizing what they have (see any post you've ever made with the words Tubby or Rich) or your latest shot at UK fans for claiming the majority of them don't want BCG to overcome his alcoholism... I just have to laugh at this post! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
January 3, 201016 yr Cutler,didn't show class in the chase of Billy G. However, he and his large nose did apologize! lol Go Big Blue!
January 3, 201016 yr I just have to laugh at this post! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Well I certainly didn’t expect you to agree... Had you not laughed the UL fan base might have taken your fan card and flat billed hat...:banana::lol:
January 3, 201016 yr Well I certainly didn’t expect you to agree... Had you not laughed the UL fan base might have taken your fan card and flat billed hat...:banana::lol: By the way, I've gone back and read your post that I missed earlier, and I do apologize for missing it. I responded to your first post and from there the posts you made after and I completely missed it. Again, my apologies.
January 3, 201016 yr I'm sure all of the Louisville fans are reaaaaaallllllyyyyy worried about Kragthorpe :lol:
January 3, 201016 yr I'm sure all of the Louisville fans are reaaaaaallllllyyyyy worried about Kragthorpe :lol: They probably aren't, and you know what, that disgusts me as well. But, if you want to discuss that, we should probably do it in the College Football forum. It's a valid discussion, though.
January 4, 201016 yr They probably aren't, and you know what, that disgusts me as well. But, if you want to discuss that, we should probably do it in the College Football forum. It's a valid discussion, though. Much of the sentiment in this thread is from UL fans criticizing UK fans for the apathy towards BCG. I think it's valid to mention the same thing is going on in Louisville with their ex-football coach. FWIW, I hope BCG gets his life on track, but certainly won't be checking for updates all of the time.
January 4, 201016 yr Much of the sentiment in this thread is from UL fans criticizing UK fans for the apathy towards BCG. I think it's valid to mention the same thing is going on in Louisville with their ex-football coach. FWIW, I hope BCG gets his life on track, but certainly won't be checking for updates all of the time. I'm in agreement with you. Kragthorpe AND his family were treated horribly by UL fans, simply shamefully. I honestly have never been so embarrassed to be a collective part of a group than when Kragthorpe was being fired. Personally, I hope he finds another job as a HC and is wildly successful. In his personal life, I hope his wife is able to overcome her illness. I'm sure that is the most pressing thing for that family at this point. I hope both of his boys do well in their school's football programs, Brad especially.
January 4, 201016 yr I'm in agreement with you. Kragthorpe AND his family were treated horribly by UL fans, simply shamefully. I honestly have never been so embarrassed to be a collective part of a group than when Kragthorpe was being fired. Personally, I hope he finds another job as a HC and is wildly successful. In his personal life, I hope his wife is able to overcome her illness. I'm sure that is the most pressing thing for that family at this point. I hope both of his boys do well in their school's football programs, Brad especially. :thumb: Any fan who wishes ill will on a former coach, or any person for that matter, is an embarrassment.
January 4, 201016 yr Well I certainly didn’t expect you to agree... Had you not laughed the UL fan base might have taken your fan card and flat billed hat...:banana::lol: Don't care what you expect from me. I don't need any UL fan base to take anything from me. I call it like I see it. Bottom line Rockmom is honest but yet fair. She supports her teams but will NOT ever rag or make fun of others for any reason. If you read her post in a negative light that is your problem and the reason I laugh! I'm sure all of the Louisville fans are reaaaaaallllllyyyyy worried about Kragthorpe :lol: Kragthorpe was not a drunk and or rude idiot. Don't compare him to Billy G. He was unable to get the job done at UL however was a good man. I want nothing but success for him and family in the future.
January 4, 201016 yr Kragthorpe was not a drunk and or rude idiot. Don't compare him to Billy G. He was unable to get the job done at UL however was a good man. I want nothing but success for him and family in his future. That makes it ever worse then. It is a lot easier to forget about a drunk and rude idiot than a family man. Rockmom is pointing out that nobody at UK really cares about BCG, but much of the Louisville fanbase could care less about Kragthorpe. As far as that goes, I'm not really sure where the difference is?
January 4, 201016 yr That makes it ever worse then. It is a lot easier to forget about a drunk and rude idiot than a family man. Rockmom is pointing out that nobody at UK really cares about BCG, but much of the Louisville fanbase could care less about Kragthorpe. As far as that goes, I'm not really sure where the difference is? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is what she posted. She didn't start the thread she made a post in it! Again funny how some of you want to put your spin on it to make someone the "bad guy/gal"...she never said NOBODY AT UK CARES ABOUT BCG!!!! "I would hope that at least the majority of UK fans are of the same sentiments as expressed by many in this thread. But, considering the lack of responses to this thread, I tend to think it's unfortunately not the case. Regardless of the fact that he was the coach at UK, we should all be able to have empathy and compassion for another human being who is struggling. The important fact isn't that UK didn't achieve greatness during his tenure as coach, but that this man was struggling with not only an addiction, but with contributing factors. I would hope that we all can empathize because as bulldog courageously admits, we've either all been in a failing situation, struggled with demons, or even struggled with an addiction. No one among us is immune from being human. But we can all remember our humanity and empathize with another man's struggles in his."
January 4, 201016 yr ^Then in post 18 she calls out the lack of responses as an example that nobody cares about him :idunno:
January 4, 201016 yr ^Then in post 18 she calls out the lack of responses as an example that nobody cares about him :idunno: I read post #18 again. She didn't state nobody cares. She questioned the lack of response. To be really honest. I think alot of Kentucky fans don't care about him anymore. Kind of an "out of sight, out of mind" thing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.