Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie

Featured Replies

I read post #18 again. She didn't state nobody cares. She questioned the lack of response. To be really honest. I think alot of Kentucky fans don't care about him anymore. Kind of an "out of sight, out of mind" thing.
With the way the tenure went for UK, can you really blame them? He was rude, a drunk, and lost to tons of teams he shouldn't have. To most UK fans it is like a bad girlfriend that you'd rather forget instead of constantly being reminded about "what went wrong".
  • Replies 63
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the way the tenure went for UK, can you really blame them? He was rude, a drunk, and lost to tons of teams he shouldn't have. To most UK fans it is like a bad girlfriend that you'd rather forget instead of constantly being reminded about "what went wrong".

 

Honestly I think he could have been a drunk, rude, etc...it was the losses that bothered most! :lol::lol::lol:

Honestly I think he could have been a drunk, rude, etc...it was the losses that bothered most! :lol::lol::lol:

 

You may have a point.

 

- Hall was neither, but wasn't making any more final 4s, ...

- Sutton was a drunk, but it didn't matter until he started losing, ...

- Pitino could be rude when he was here, but he won and most were sad when he left, ....

- Tubby was neither, had a national title early and some great seasons after, but fell just short of 2 more final 4's ...

- Billy Clyde was pretty much loved when he was Co SEC COY in his first season. Then he started losing more and, ....

 

I think I see the pattern!

Honestly I think he could have been a drunk, rude, etc...it was the losses that bothered most! :lol::lol::lol:
I have zero doubts you are correct. But now that it's over I believe most just want to forget about it for ALL the reasons I stated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.