Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County

Featured Replies

Did anyone check the Penny Mart?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before and I'll say it one more time. Elliott County will be a region contender this year!

Was there a natural disaster in Eastern Kentucky? Elliott County and there fans seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.

 

Excellent & honest thread. Lets post some scores and comments about them Elliott County Lions!!! Go ECHS!!!

Was there a natural disaster in Eastern Kentucky? Elliott County and there fans seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.

 

Just because E.C. fans are not vocally posting on BGP doesn't mean that we have "fallen off the face of the Earth." I was here before the trips to Rupp started. I plan on being here a long time after the current string ends (whenever that happens) :popcorn:!

Just because E.C. fans are not vocally posting on BGP doesn't mean that we have "fallen off the face of the Earth." I was here before the trips to Rupp started. I plan on being here a long time after the current string ends (whenever that happens) :popcorn:!

Join date Dec 2008. Trips started before that.

I think he meant that he was a fan of Elliott before the start of the big run, and he is right. I know him and know that he has been to about every Elliott game for the last 10-12 years, and he is not even originally from Elliott.

Join date Dec 2008. Trips started before that.
I think he meant that he was a fan of Elliott before the start of the big run, and he is right. I know him and know that he has been to about every Elliott game for the last 10-12 years, and he is not even originally from Elliott.

 

EXACTLY! Apparently some people think BGP is the only place for fans that really matters...

 

"Elliott fans have fallen off the face of the Earth..... Join date 2008." Well, i've been an Elliott fan since 1998 and a BGP fan since 2008.

He is averaging a states best 31 points a game and he has gotten offers from Tennessee Tech, Akron, and other small schools in division 3 and higher. I talk to him on a regular basis and IMO I think he is going to wait until the right school comes along and offers him. Plus he still has to get his ACT score because he has only took it once I believe when he was a freshman. But this kid will definitely be getting some good looks from some big time schools just because of all the abilities he offers for a D-1 school.

EXACTLY! Apparently some people think BGP is the only place for fans that really matters...

 

"Elliott fans have fallen off the face of the Earth..... Join date 2008." Well, i've been an Elliott fan since 1998 and a BGP fan since 2008.

 

Well, let's not kid ourselves here. We went from dozens and dozens of Elliott fans last year and what seemed like three new Elliott-related threads a day to almost nothing this year. What are we supposed to think? :idunno:

Well, let's not kid ourselves here. We went from dozens and dozens of Elliott fans last year and what seemed like three new Elliott-related threads a day to almost nothing this year. What are we supposed to think? :idunno:

Many people just want to keep the pot stirred.

Lion Mania hasn't gone anywhere. I still live in Garrard County and have a scrapbook full of F Troop and Elliott articles and pics. I have been on here reading, but not posting over the last 9 months. Little different situation as last year I was not working and attended 32 of 35 Elliott games. This year I am working 55-60 hours per week. Got to pay for the 8,000 miles of gas, hotels, popcorn, cokes, hot dogs, admission tickets from last year now. Actually started following them habitually in December 2007 at the Lexington Catholic Holiday Tournament.

 

Success breeds success and those younger players like Timmy Knipp, Jacob Ison, and Cody Nickles are now seasoned juniors and paving their own way with a fine 11-4 record. No they are not going to be ranked in the Top 10 in the state, but they are competitive and it appears they will win well over 20 games and be a tough out for anybody in the 16th region. I think many including myself thought that something like a 15-11 record would be fine for this team. It appears they will far exceed that.

 

My part of the answer for what it's worth!!!

Many people just want to keep the pot stirred.

 

I'm not quite sure what you mean here. :confused:

I looked up the Faulkners at NKU and Radford to see how they were doing. It looks they are really struggling with their shooting. Hopefully they get this turned around.

I looked up the Faulkners at NKU and Radford to see how they were doing. It looks they are really struggling with their shooting. Hopefully they get this turned around.

 

I've been following them too. They haven't been scoring to their ability I agree. However, they both have been seeing plenty of play time so they must be doing something right. They both seem to have frequent rebounds and assists. They are freshman and it is still early season in my opinion. I got to watch Evan play on TV against Kansas. I was excited to see him play again, even though they were outmatched by the #1 team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.