Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard 60 Holmes 52

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for a bit of a shakeup in the rankings later this week. Congrats to Ballard, and I look forward to seeing Holmes at the Fieldhouse on 1/2/10.

I called this one even though I was hoping Holmes would win. Playing Ballard down in Louisville had to be a tough task for the Dogs.

Wow..GRC and Holmes both go down.

 

Who should be #1 now? Scott Co I assume?

  • Author
Wow..GRC and Holmes both go down.

 

Who should be #1 now?

 

Holmes has lost twice this week.

 

I agree with Papa, the rankings should be interesting.

Holmes has lost twice this week.

 

I agree with Papa, the rankings should be interesting.

 

Who else beat them? An out of state team? I wouldn't put to much into that game just IMO.

The rankings came out earlier today Ballard was number 1 which they should be after beating Scott Co and Holmes

I am getting reportst that Holmes closed the gap to 53-50 with over a minute to play and the referee calls a tech foul on Elijah Pittman which was his 5th foul. Apparently he stepped on the inbound line before throwing it in play. This cost the Dogs big time and was a questionable call.

  • Author
Who else beat them? An out of state team? I wouldn't put to much into that game just IMO.

 

McEachern Ga. They have Trey Golden that has committed to Tenn...they are a good team.

 

The rankings came out earlier today Ballard was number 1 which they should be after beating Scott Co and Holmes

 

Do you have a link?

The rankings came out earlier today Ballard was number 1 which they should be after beating Scott Co and Holmes

 

But the rankings that REALLY matter are the BGP rankings.:clap:

But the rankings that REALLY matter are the BGP rankings.:clap:

 

:popcorn::D:taz::thumb:

Hopefully someone who was at the game can give more details.

 

If Pittman's 5th was on an inbounds violation, that's tough. Kinda like Serena getting called for a foot-fault at a critical point in the match.

I'm thinking the 9th region title may not be a guarantee for the Dogs.

I'm thinking the 9th region title may not be a guarantee for the Dogs.

 

Guard play will be absolutely critical.

I'm thinking the 9th region title may not be a guarantee for the Dogs.

 

Im not so sure but I can say that Ballard has a ton of athleticism.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.