December 22, 200916 yr Line of the night from Mrs GT. "Why in the world are you watching UK win and enjoying it"..... :lol:
December 22, 200916 yr Line of the night from Mrs GT. "Why in the world are you watching UK win and enjoying it"..... :lol: Atta girl!!!:banana:
December 22, 200916 yr Line of the night from Mrs GT. "Why in the world are you watching UK win and enjoying it"..... :lol: Here, drink some more kool-aid, lol
December 22, 200916 yr Line of the night from Mrs GT. "Why in the world are you watching UK win and enjoying it"..... :lol: That's awesome man. :thumb: UK basketball is going to be awesome during the Calipari years, but this year is really special because we have a player like Wall. Dude is an absolute freak.
December 22, 200916 yr That's awesome man. :thumb: UK basketball is going to be awesome during the Calipari years, but this year is really special because we have a player like Wall. Dude is an absolute freak. Don't worry. Once Wall leaves it won't happen again until Gilchrist stops in for a year... :lol:
December 22, 200916 yr Don't worry. Once Wall leaves it won't happen again until Gilchrist stops in for a year... :lol: :laugh::thumb::banana::dancingpa:popcorn:
December 22, 200916 yr :laugh::thumb::banana::dancingpa:popcorn: If they do land Teague she might divorce me... :lol:
December 22, 200916 yr I've read alot of great things about Gilchrist, hopefully he's a Cat and is as good as advertised.
December 22, 200916 yr I've read alot of great things about Gilchrist, hopefully he's a Cat and is as good as advertised. I've scouted him a few times, and yeah. As advertised...
December 22, 200916 yr I've scouted him a few times, and yeah. As advertised... Sweet man. Good to know :thumb:.
December 22, 200916 yr UK just won the national championship...oh wait. I want one of those UK2K shirts, those are sweet.
December 22, 200916 yr Sweet man. Good to know :thumb:. Looking forward to checking him out again this spring to see the progress, but from what I've seen he's the best HS player in the country regardless of class...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.