December 22, 200916 yr UK looks really good tonight. Are you watching on espnu or internet? Is there a link?
December 22, 200916 yr John Wall is turning into America's player. All you hear is "that's what a #1 pick looks like, or he is the best guard i've seen since so and so." His impact at KY will be felt for the next 50 years I bet.
December 22, 200916 yr http://www.justin.tv/beyondthedoor thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
December 22, 200916 yr I keep watching this John Wall guy, he doesn't look that good..:clap: He's alright... :idunno:
December 22, 200916 yr He's alright... :idunno: I think he needs to stay a few more years to 'season' his game.
December 22, 200916 yr Liggins is playing so hard. Good to see that from him! Cousins is really developing. Seems like the whole team is on a mission to get #2000!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.