Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 76 Gonzaga 41

Featured Replies

Very impressive outing by Duke...beating the #15 team in the nation like that...I'll take it..

 

Baby Steps.

Ouch.

 

Duke is a good team. They have beat teams that are good in the paint and good from outside. But if a team will really slow it down, make them play 35 seconds of defense on each possession like Wisconsin, they can beat the Devils.

Ouch.

 

Duke is a good team. They have beat teams that are good in the paint and good from outside. But if a team will really slow it down, make them play 35 seconds of defense on each possession like Wisconsin, they can beat the Devils.

 

 

I disagree. Wisconsin won that game off of home court advantage. If you have a team that is athletic and long on defense with a consistent offense you can beat Duke. That would be teams like Kansas, Texas, Kentucky and Villanova. Wisconsin got lucky, no need to over analyze a way to beat Duke, it's rather simple.

Is Duke that good or was Gonzaga over hyped? I think the Zags were a little hyped up.

Is Duke that good or was Gonzaga over hyped? I think the Zags were a little hyped up.

 

UK fan :walk::walk::walk:

Not a fan of Duke and don't think they are that great period. I could name 10 teams I think are better.

Not a fan of Duke and don't think they are that great period. I could name 10 teams I think are better.

 

Name them.....

 

At this point, I only think there are about 6-7 teams that are better or playing better right now.

Not a fan of Duke and don't think they are that great period. I could name 10 teams I think are better.

 

:lol: :laugh: I'll give you 5. Maybe.

 

Kansas, Kentucky, Texas, Villanova .... I'm struggling with coming up with anymore. People will say Purdue but Duke beat the same team @ Purdue by double digits last year, it wasnt even close.

:lol: :laugh: I'll give you 5. Maybe.

 

Kansas, Kentucky, Texas, Villanova .... I'm struggling with coming up with anymore. People will say Purdue but Duke beat the same team @ Purdue by double digits last year, it wasnt even close.

Syracuse...

Syracuse...

 

Syracuse definitely, they escaped me for a minute. :thumb: But other than that I don't think there is any. Duke is top 6-7 and could easily beat any of the teams on a great shooting night.

Very impressive win for Duke. Their defense must have been something else today.

Syracuse definitely, they escaped me for a minute. :thumb: But other than that I don't think there is any. Duke is top 6-7 and could easily beat any of the teams on a great shooting night.

 

This was my line of thinking.:thumb:

I disagree. Wisconsin won that game off of home court advantage. If you have a team that is athletic and long on defense with a consistent offense you can beat Duke. That would be teams like Kansas, Texas, Kentucky and Villanova. Wisconsin got lucky, no need to over analyze a way to beat Duke, it's rather simple.

 

I disagree with you.

 

UConn is a long and athletic team and Duke rolled them.

 

You need a very fundamental team, that is very efficient (Bo Ryan).

 

Now, that is not saying that Kansas, Kentucky, or Texas would lose. But if you're not as talented as Duke, that is the method you need to use. No point of running with Duke whenever they are so good from the perimeter. Don't need to give them many possessions because they are very good offensively.

 

Wisconsin wasn't lucky. They just played more efficient and played more fundamentally against Duke.

With that said, a team like Kentucky, Duke, Carolina, etc. could beat Duke because they're long, talented, and explosive.

 

But my general idea was for teams that aren't as talented - Wisconsin, Gonzaga, teams of that nature.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.