Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 83 UC 79 2 OT

Featured Replies

Don't get ESPNU. What happened to this game. It used to be one of the top national rivalry games? Now it's on ESPNU? There didn't even seem to be much hype here locally either. Sunday evening at 7:00?

Don't get ESPNU. What happened to this game. It used to be one of the top national rivalry games? Now it's on ESPNU? There didn't even seem to be much hype here locally either. Sunday evening at 7:00?

 

I think the local hype was hurt by BK going to ND and the UC football team capping off an undefeated season.

Fun game to watch. I'll reserve judgment on the new kid for UC but to say the least the game was too big for him last night. Vaughn stunk. Crawford is a low b-ball IQ. Born Ready is legit . I'd like to see Yancy with a little more fire. X won despite Crawford and because of Holloway.

 

Sometimes worrying about your bad boy reputation hurts you. It did last night.

Wow. I thought UC would win this one. Didn't watch much of the game but I did see Holloway's and one at the end of the 2nd half. That was sick.

Fun game to watch. I'll reserve judgment on the new kid for UC but to say the least the game was too big for him last night. Vaughn stunk. Crawford is a low b-ball IQ. Born Ready is legit . I'd like to see Yancy with a little more fire. X won despite Crawford and because of Holloway.

 

Sometimes worrying about your bad boy reputation hurts you. It did last night.

 

Born Ready was in Crawford's head all night. He was crossing guys over and letting Crawford know that he was the best on the floor. Crawford would come down and try to match him...and failed horribly. I think that Stephenson may be about as quick a freshman as there is, but I'm not a fan of his maturity. He seems to get too emotional. That being said, he broke down the D to force OT, and then did it again in OT to kick it out to a WIDE OPEN teammate who couldn't hit an open 3. Both were very smart plays.

From the radio, it sounds like they always shoot that poorly.

 

Who does the radio for WLW? I think that was Dan Hoard, but who is the old guy? He was pretty bad for the short stints I listened.

 

It used to be Chuck Machock and he is terrible to listen to. I like Dan Hoard he needs to stick a sock in Machock's mouth.

 

Chuck Machock is the color commentator for UC's radio broadcasts on WLW-AM (700) for the past several years, Machock frequently has criticized officials both on the air and off from his seat along press row.

 

Machock apparently crossed a line during UC's loss to Gonzaga in the first round of the West Regional at the Huntsman Center in 2003.

 

After Huggins was ejected from the game by official Mike Kitts, Machock also was asked to leave for comments he made to Kitts off the air. He was escorted out of the building.

Machock apparently crossed a line during UC's loss to Gonzaga in the first round of the West Regional at the Huntsman Center in 2003.

 

After Huggins was ejected from the game by official Mike Kitts, Machock also was asked to leave for comments he made to Kitts off the air. He was escorted out of the building.

 

This might have been the only UC game I have ever listened to on the radio and it was hilarious to hear it live

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.