Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 83 UC 79 2 OT

Featured Replies

Insane game. IMO UC has much more talent, just goes to show...in this game, all bets are off. Nice win for XU.

  • Author

Fantastic and very emotional game by both teams. X got it done at the charity stripe and UC was miserable. Huge plays by both sides. Tough, tough loss to take, but it was a great game...

  • Author

Holloway made a few huge shots and was money at the line. MVP IMO...

If UC doesn't foul Holloway at the end of the 1st OT, they win this one.

 

Dumb foul.

 

Sounds like a great game. Wish I had the time to sit there & watch it like you bums. :lol:

Congrats to X on the win. Holloway made a big difference.

Fantastic and very emotional game by both teams. X got it done at the charity stripe and UC was miserable. Huge plays by both sides. Tough, tough loss to take, but it was a great game...

 

That's an understatement. I am not sure if UC always shoots that bad, but they only shot 45%.

That's an understatement. I am not sure if UC always shoots that bad, but they only shot 45%.

 

From the radio, it sounds like they always shoot that poorly.

 

Who does the radio for WLW? I think that was Dan Hoard, but who is the old guy? He was pretty bad for the short stints I listened.

  • Author
That's an understatement. I am not sure if UC always shoots that bad, but they only shot 45%.

It's a weakness, but usually about 65%. X is the same on the year. It went wrong both ways tonight... :lol:

From the radio, it sounds like they always shoot that poorly.

 

Who does the radio for WLW? I think that was Dan Hoard, but who is the old guy? He was pretty bad for the short stints I listened.

 

I can't listen to him.

They should have let Little Joe Crawford and Born Ready square off. LOL

Great game, big shot after big shot. Even heard a few words about UK earlier in the game. Big win for X, I was rooting for the underdog.

This was what a rivalry game is all about. It was so intense from the opening tip on, it was just nuts. The officials and the coaches had to separate the teams three or four times, and there was a couple hard fouls that were called intentional or flagrant. This game was about who wanted it more than the other team, then ultimately came down to free throws, and hitting big shots down the stretch. Both did, (minus the Bearcats free throw woes) but the Musketeers did a little more and picked up the win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.