Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Williams is a Twit(ter Enthusiast)

Featured Replies

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/Terrence-Williams-is-a-Twitter-Enthusiast--78857077.html

 

The Nets rookie forward, picked 11th overall in June, decided it would be wise to take to Twitter with complaints about playing time.

 

"How would it be if Mr. Stern called my name 10 min earlier, #9 or 5 min later #12 hmmmmmmmmm to bad I can't live off what ifs. ... up early to the gym to practice before practice, because NOW practice is my games."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/Terrence-Williams-is-a-Twitter-Enthusiast--78857077.html

 

The Nets rookie forward, picked 11th overall in June, decided it would be wise to take to Twitter with complaints about playing time.

 

"How would it be if Mr. Stern called my name 10 min earlier, #9 or 5 min later #12 hmmmmmmmmm to bad I can't live off what ifs. ... up early to the gym to practice before practice, because NOW practice is my games."

 

 

I have been following his tweets since he left UL. He's hilarious! Not to mention, they've left out some tweets that explain that he doesn't want to come off as complaining.

 

Also, he'll be in Louisville at Angio's for an autograph signing on December 8th.

 

I'll look up those tweets after the one posted above....

I have been following his tweets since he left UL. He's hilarious! Not to mention, they've left out some tweets that explain that he doesn't want to come off as complaining.

 

Also, he'll be in Louisville at Angio's for an autograph signing on December 8th.

I'll look up those tweets after the one posted above....

 

Isn't today the 9th?

Isn't today the 9th?

 

 

Yeah....I'm late. :lol: Or maybe I have the date wrong...I think I do....:ohbrother:

I have been following his tweets since he left UL. He's hilarious! Not to mention, they've left out some tweets that explain that he doesn't want to come off as complaining.

 

Also, he'll be in Louisville at Angio's for an autograph signing on December 8th.

 

I'll look up those tweets after the one posted above....

 

I'm not sure how you'll defend this one, RM, but I look forward to hearing your justification.

 

Maybe if T-Will could shoot better than 34% he'd get more PT? Just a thought.

Not that I am complaining, but I hate where I work. Give me a break.

I'm not sure how you'll defend this one, RM, but I look forward to hearing your justification.

 

Maybe if T-Will could shoot better than 34% he'd get more PT? Just a thought.

 

Because that isn't all he said.

 

The tweet posted above was posted at 10:44am 12/7, Then"

 

Don't get me WRONG I thank GOD everyday for where I'am and I love it, hardest working when others aint watching an imma get MY game back 11:10 AM Dec 7th from UberTwitter

 

After several people respond, he posts:

Its funny u fake fans an fake coaches take what I say the wrong way, I love my team an team mates we are human an hate losing point blank 1:50 PM Dec 7th from UberTwitter

 

 

If you've followed his tweets, then you know that he's been completely candid about how he loves the game, is glad to be with the Nets, hates losing, and knows he needs to work on his game.

 

Just like a media clip, if one choses to focus on only one tweet, then yeah, it looks bad. But since there are days I get over 50 that he posts to my phone, I know that he isn't complaining about PT.

 

And his autographs signing is tomorrow the 10th.

Because that isn't all he said.

 

The tweet posted above was posted at 10:44am 12/7, Then"

 

 

 

After several people respond, he posts:

Its funny u fake fans an fake coaches take what I say the wrong way, I love my team an team mates we are human an hate losing point blank 1:50 PM Dec 7th from UberTwitter

 

 

If you've followed his tweets, then you know that he's been completely candid about how he loves the game, is glad to be with the Nets, hates losing, and knows he needs to work on his game.

 

Just like a media clip, if one choses to focus on only one tweet, then yeah, it looks bad. But since there are days I get over 50 that he posts to my phone, I know that he isn't complaining about PT.

 

And his autographs signing is tomorrow the 10th.

 

:idunno:

 

Okay :lol:

I thought it was less about playing time and more about being on a pathetic team. Either way, you can't say things about it on twitter. He's been getting tons of playing time until this, and he has been a good player, despite the poor shooting (he's never been a good shooter, so this isn't a surprise).

 

Social networking...

Really, is it too hard to expect a kid that went to college to know the difference between "to" and "too?"

I love T-Will, but you have to be smarter. He was "coincidentally" benched the next game. I cannot say I blame the Nets for this one. Ironically, the Nets picked up their first road victory of the year on the night of his benching.

Isn't today the 9th?

 

Yeah....I'm late. :lol: Or maybe I have the date wrong...I think I do....:ohbrother:

 

It's tonight at 8pm @ Angio's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone you know wrote and sent out the press release. :lol::lol::lol:

It's tonight at 8pm @ Angio's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone you know wrote and sent out the press release. :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Ahhh....I got my invite pre-press release via twitter. :D

Ahhh....I got my invite pre-press release via twitter. :D

 

That's what happens when you are one of the cool kids!! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.