Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Lexington Christian

Featured Replies

Who would win?:idunno:

Lexington Christian has the offence. Could Highlands defence stop them?

Could Lexington Christian stop the Highlands offence?

I don't know anything about LCA (other than they are good), but one thing I wonder is what kind of depth they had, being a 1A team. If they had a lot of guys who played both ways it could have been an issue playing HHS, since HHS didn't play anyone both ways. It would have been interesting to see this game...

Alan60, these threads are hilarious! Probably some of the funniest threads I have read on BGP in a while. U should add some icing on the cake and create a "highlands versus Indianapolis colts-can the birds stop Payton Manning?" thread! I bet you would get some bites on that one too. Well played!!

i don't think LCA would have the depth to keep up, highlands has twice as many players, we actually almost played highlands this year but played Lex. Cath instead

Alan60, these threads are hilarious! Probably some of the funniest threads I have read on BGP in a while. U should add some icing on the cake and create a "highlands versus Indianapolis colts-can the birds stop Payton Manning?" thread! I bet you would get some bites on that one too. Well played!!

 

 

Lets not get carried away with the Colts talk! :thumb:

 

Lets be realistic how would they do vs. UL!!:D

Alan60, these threads are hilarious! Probably some of the funniest threads I have read on BGP in a while. U should add some icing on the cake and create a "highlands versus Indianapolis colts-can the birds stop Payton Manning?" thread! I bet you would get some bites on that one too. Well played!!

 

 

Kinda like Highlands vs a hurricane named Highlands!

Hey Sweeperboy....You missed one!!!!! 20n10:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::D

No one knows Highlands offense better than LCA.

This thread surprises & amuses me. :popcorn:

Found it. Dont do it Highlands fans. 20n10

Hey Sweeperboy....You missed one!!!!! 20n10:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::D

 

Found it. Dont do it Highlands fans. 20n10

 

:lol: :lol:

 

 

C'mon, Sboy, get with the program!!!

I have seen both teams play. Without being disrespectful to a great LCA team, IMHO this isn't worth discussing.

  • Author
I have seen both teams play. Without being disrespectful to a great LCA team, IMHO this isn't worth discussing.

 

You have two champions, Lexington Christian Academy who had a tremendous year and possibly one of their best teams ever and Highlands who had a tremendous year and possibly one of their best teams ever, they did not face each other during the season. This definately deserves discussion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.