Highlands vs. Lexington Christian

LUCK

I don't know anything about LCA (other than they are good), but one thing I wonder is what kind of depth they had, being a 1A team. If they had a lot of guys who played both ways it could have been an issue playing HHS, since HHS didn't play anyone both ways. It would have been interesting to see this game...

Alan60, these threads are hilarious! Probably some of the funniest threads I have read on BGP in a while. U should add some icing on the cake and create a "highlands versus Indianapolis colts-can the birds stop Payton Manning?" thread! I bet you would get some bites on that one too. Well played!!

Alan60, these threads are hilarious! Probably some of the funniest threads I have read on BGP in a while. U should add some icing on the cake and create a "highlands versus Indianapolis colts-can the birds stop Payton Manning?" thread! I bet you would get some bites on that one too. Well played!!

Lets not get carried away with the Colts talk! :thumb:

Lets be realistic how would they do vs. UL!!:D

Kinda like Highlands vs a hurricane named Highlands!

Hey Sweeperboy....You missed one!!!!! 20n10:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::D

Found it. Dont do it Highlands fans. 20n10

:lol: :lol:

C'mon, Sboy, get with the program!!!

I have seen both teams play. Without being disrespectful to a great LCA team, IMHO this isn't worth discussing.

You have two champions, Lexington Christian Academy who had a tremendous year and possibly one of their best teams ever and Highlands who had a tremendous year and possibly one of their best teams ever, they did not face each other during the season. This definately deserves discussion.